First Aid, CPR, AED Training
In the event of an emergency situation, would you or any of your employees have the ability to effectively sustain life until professional help arrived?
OSHA 1910-General Industry and 1926- Construction regulations require that in the absence of an infirmary, clinic, or hospital in the near proximity to the workplace used for the treatment of injured employees, a person or persons shall be adequately trained to render first aid.
Safety Resources Company of Ohio, Inc. offers an 8 hour First Aid, CPR, & AED training course that is certified by the National Safety Council.
- Recognizing an emergency situation & when to provide care
- Act appropriately & effectively to sustain life until professional help arrives
- First Aid Situations
- Bleeding & wounds
- Bloodborne pathogens/ preventing disease transmission
- Head & spinal injuries
- Chest, abdominal & pelvic injuries
- Bone, joint & muscle injuries
- Sudden illnesses
- Bites & stings
- Heat & cold related injuries
- Rescuing & moving victims
- AED (Automated External Defibrillation)
- Using an AED
- Special considerations
- CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation)
- Performing CPR
- Understanding the chain of survival
- Recognizing a heart attack
- Recognizing cardiac arrest
- Airway obstruction & The Heimlich Maneuver
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive your cards and certifications.