OSHA 1910-General Industry and 1926- Construction regulations require that in the absence of an infirmary, clinic, or hospital in the near proximity to the workplace used for the treatment of injured employees, a person or persons shall be adequately trained to render first aid.
Safety Resources Company of Ohio, Inc. offers an 8 hour First Aid, CPR, & AED training course that is certified by the National Safety Council.
- Recognizing an emergency situation & when to provide care
- Act appropriately & effectively to sustain life until professional help arrives
- First Aid Situations
- AED (Automated External Defibrillation)
- CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation)
- Airway obstruction and abdominal thrusts
| For more information about this course, please contact our office at (330) 477-1100 |