24/7 Emergency Services
- SRCO provides confined space attendants, supervisors and rescue teams. Our team members are active firefighters, EMTs and rescue professionals, trained and certified in confined space operations. SRCO is on call to provide emergency onsite rescue services and attendants for both local and nationwide confined space jobs seven days a week around the clock.
- For emergency confined space services please call us and we will work with you for evaluations, safe entry, and rescue procedures.
- We are a qualified substance abuse testing facility for Pipeline, Department of Transportation (DOT), Non-DOT, DISA Consortium as well as others and are FMCSA clearinghouse compliant. We provide emergency urinalysis, hair follicle and breath alcohol testing at our collection facility or remotely 24 hours a day, for post accident testing.
- Drug tests are processed by a certified lab.
- For non-emergency drug testing, contact us at 330-477-1100 or visit our drug testing page.
- Our Safety Consultants can help with the aftermath of an accident. From the investigation to employee interviews and the post accident drug test. Give us a call anytime of the day or night.